Thursday, October 9, 2008

Wonderful Husband



Well, when we bought our California home last year we knew it needed lots of work. I was nervous about how long it would take and how we could start getting workers in to complete our many projects. One afternoon Clinton told me, "Don't worry honey, I plan on doing all the work myself!" I really started to worry then! Well, I am proud to say I have no more worries. Clinton just finished our floors and surprised me by taking out our lame hall closet and put in cabinets and a countertop so I would have more storage.
He is more talented than I thought. Honey, you are the man!!! Carry on the next project, my bathrooms, you have my approval!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice. that a way clint!

Tina said...

Maybe you can give us some home improvement lessons, Clint.

Paige- I like the new look of the blog.