Friday, October 17, 2008

Trevor's Birth


I flew to Las Vegas last night to be with Becky for the delivery of her second child. I have delivered 4 of my own, but have never seen a birth as an outsider looking in. What an experience!!! I loved being there and seeing Trevor take his first breathe! The begining of a new life is truly a miracle! It meant a lot to me to be with my sister during a special time in her life. I truly look at my own children as my miracles and have a greater appreciation for the ability to carry and bear children.
There is nothing greater to witness than that of a new person coming into this world! Who can deny the existence of God?
To live in a society where motherhood and the family unit is being questioned, I realized today, more than ever, the importance of a family unit where there is a mother and father, male and female, who love one another and come together to create life. There is no greater gift one can give another than opening ones heart and body to the creating of life!
Welcome Baby Trevor!

0 comments: